We are diligently monitoring CDC recommendations and are following the local, state, and federal mandates and developments during the current COVID-19 outbreak.
OFFICE & LEASING
We are available by phone 919-233-1104 or email email@example.com
- Our team is in the office and available by email and phone, but to reduce the risk from the COVID-19 virus, our offices and community areas will be closed.
- We are available and encourage electronic tours and will make our vacant units available to those interested in leasing immediately or in the future. We will be requiring the completion of a screening questionnaire to reduce the risk of COVID spread to our community
- We are following the CDC recommended guidelines for our team members, including social distancing and screening protocols, remote work, respiratory etiquette, and hand hygiene. We are requiring any team member who is sick to stay home.
- Please continue to report NON-EMERGENCY maintenance requests via email, phone or your online resident portal, and be aware that these may be delayed. Our staff and call center will assign priority to each request. Please let us know if you or a household member is ill so we can reschedule non-essential requests.
- For EMERGENCY maintenance issues, please call (866)-686-3236 immediately
- All community amenities are closed at our properties, including coffee bars, lounges, game rooms, media rooms, business centers, fitness centers, pool areas and grill areas. The package room is OPEN.
- If you have the option to pay online and/or able to set up auto draft payments from your bank or financial institution, we encourage you to do so. If you need assistance setting up these services, please contact the Property Manager. You also may utilize the onsite drop box for payment.